- Organizations today need comprehensive PR programmes designed to build the corporate brand, reputation, company and management profile
Firms are using PR in new and different ways to create visibility and positive image for their Companies by getting people to “talk” about the company/ brand
- “Brand is a living , breathing , evolving human being. brand is not something dictated by a business, but the sum of public perceptions”
- Brand Building, like it or not, is a media exercise! Ad is paid and PR is non paid.
- PR is about influencing the influencers. PR is about earned influence.
- Public Relations is the planned and sustained effort to establish and maintain goodwill and mutual understanding between an organisation and its publics
- Public Relations is about reputation — the result of what you do; what you say and what others say about you
Public Relations is the discipline which looks after reputation with the aim of earning understanding, support and influencing opinion and behaviour
- Although most big companies today understand public relations is important strategic management tool, but for SMEs PR is still an obscure concept.The question SMEs often ask is: how will PR help me take my business to the next level?
Seven ways AARYANA MATASCO helps clients add value to their business!
- We will help you Raise your Profile – If you want to become the go-to organisation in your field? For that to happen, you need to build your reputation, credibility and bring your expertise and knowledge into the limelight. That’s exactly what PR does for you with tools including media interviews, meetings, articles, blogs, speaking engagements, social media interactions and more. Doing so, it helps to raise your profile and position you as an expert (thought leader) in your industry.
- We will help you Enhance your Reputation –Issues can happen. But if you’re prepared for them and react promptly, the potential damage can be kept to a bare minimum. Preparing your spokespeople for interviews, developing brand-aligned key messages, monitoring media coverage and responding to negative comments are all PR activities that help you manage and maintain your good reputation.
- We will help you enhance visibility of your products, services and IPO offerings-Every organisation has amazing stories to tell – whether they are how you started the business, how your services assist clients or where your products fit in with the latest consumer trends. Through techniques such as media coverage and social media engagement, PR helps you to get those stories in front of your target market and increase visibility of your products or services.
- We Help You Personalise your brand–PR helps not only to tell your stories, but also link these stories with your brand’s core messaging. As such, it gives your organisation a voice and paints a picture of what you stand for.
- We will Help you build strong relationships with influencers-Public relations isn’t simply about broadcasting your messages. It’s about connecting with your ideal customers or clients in a way that informs and engages them with your brand. This two-way communication is done on an ongoing basis, which helps your organisation to build strong and ongoing relationships with the people that matter
- We will help you manage, build and enhance your Online Reputation-Media is no longer limited to just print media, articles, direct mail, TV, radio, newspapers, and telemarketing– it has evolved into a multi faceted entity and requires multiple methods of approaching the consumer in order to be effective. Social media technologies have touched humanity in a primal way. You only need look at the adoption rates of Facebook and Twitter to realize that the web is indeed connecting human consciousness.
With our digital PR capability & knowledge, we will spruce up all the digital assets of your company starting with the redesigning the website, updating information on google, profiles on social media sites, uploading youtube videos, photos on photo sharing sites, and, maintaining a right consistency of communication across platforms
- Assist with your sales process– By creating greater awareness and building a positive attitude towards your brand, PR puts you in a favorable position which can influence your lead generation. As such, PR becomes one of the many cogs in your marketing & sales wheel!