Total Revenue up 30% to Rs 182.53Cr
Mumbai, May 31, 2019. Share India Securities Ltd (SISL), a leading knowledge and technology driven financial services group, has reported strong growth in financial performance for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2019. The company’s consolidated revenue grew 30% to Rs 182.53 crores compared to Rs 140.48 crores posted in FY18. The Company’s consolidated net profit for FY19 rose 27% to Rs 19.45 crores compared to Rs 15.35 crores posted in FY18.
The Company’s standalone revenue for FY 2019 stood at Rs 174.39 crores compared to Rs 140.3 crores reported 31 March 2018. Net profit for this period stood at Rs 17.03 Crores compared to Rs 15.51 crores reported in the corresponding half year period ended 31 March 2018.
Commenting of the financial performance of the Company Mr Sachin Gupta, CEO, Share India Securities Ltd said, “Share India over the years has grown by following the best business practices, the asset liability management and use of technology platform which has given the company an edge over the industry standard. In the given financial year even as standalone showed muted growth, business ventured into since IPO in FY2017 started bearing results. This is visible in our consolidated numbers. Going forward, Share India’s FY 2020 vision entails capturing market share by offering varied services under single umbrella. SISL is also seeking to forge institutional tie-ups in different regions to take advantage of its brand value and strong network” Mr. Gupta said.
Significant Developments in FY2019
1. The Company started its mutual fund division which has already achieved an AUM upward of 125 crore
2. Company took over an NBFC at an investment of Rs 5.25 Cr which has a given strong support to bottom line in FY19.
3. The Company forayed into Merchant Banking Services for which a new company called Share India Capital Services, 100% subsidiary of Share India Securities Ltd was created. The Company received license of merchant banking from SEBI with a pure focus on the SME segment and providing the solution to the local companies who want to get listed on SME platforms of BSE and NSE. The Company has successfully closed its 1st two IPO mandates in Feb-March 2019 and is working on few more projects.
4. The company also announced its acquisition of Mumbai based Total Securities which has a strong team of over 250 stock market professionals and expert traders working out of Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Gujarat and Tamil Nadu, has in-depth knowledge in the field of derivatives and is leader in jobbing, scalping and runs large proprietary desk. The merger process and formalities are expected to complete soon.
5. The Migration from BSE SME Platform to main board of BSE Limited was approved by the members of the company and the Company has received in-principle approval for migration of shares to BSE’s main-board.
About Share India Securities Ltd (www.shareindia.com)
Share India Securities Ltd, a leading knowledge and technology driven financial services group, is engaged in the business of equity broking, investing and trading activities for the last 24 years and has now expanded its operation into mutual funds, NBFC, merchant banking and commodity markets. The Company became 200th SME Company to get listed on BSE SME Platform on 5th October 2017. The company script has been included in the BSE Group -1 securities by Bombay Stock Exchange. The Company is in the process of establishing its presence in western and central India and is developing a distribution centre for various products offered by Share India to all the clients. The Company currently enjoys strong presence in North India with its business center in Uttar Pradesh, New Delhi, Rajasthan, Punjab and Haryana. Share India also has significant business operations in Maharashtra and Andhra Pradesh.